- Katmai National Park
- Lake Clark National Park
- What Our Guests Say
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Our packages are designed for small groups and provide you with a personalized experience. The activities take you into Alaska's most remote areas for chances to photograph bears, caribou, eagles, tundra, glaciers, waterfalls, mountains, and much more. The floatplane and guides are with you for the day, giving you the flexibility to move about and explore the best of the remote Alaska backcountry. Our catch and release packages help to maintain the same productive fishing we have seen for generations. These tours truly take you away from the crowd and into Alaska the way it is meant to be experienced.
Daily flights through Lake Clark Pass, provide access to some of Alaska's most spectacular scenery. Whether your destination is The Farm Lodge, the Lake Clark backcountry, or a bush community, Lake Clark Air can provide the transportation you need.
Below are a few packages that many of our guests have enjoyed. We also offer custom packages to meet your individual group's budget, schedule, and desires. Please use the following links for more information regarding custom packages or one of the following prebuilt packages.
Alaska Deluxe Sample Packages:
- Lake Clark and Katmai National Park Combo
- Package #1 - Deluxe Fishing/Wildlife Viewing Combo
- Package #2 - Deluxe Guided Photography Tour/Workshop
- Package #3 - Deluxe Guided Fishing Combo
- Package #4 - Deluxe Guided Wildlife viewing /sightseeing
- Package #5 - Video Workshops
- Package #6 - Wildlife Viewing- Tundra Special
- Package #7 - Lake Clark National Park Day Trip
- Package #8 - Twin Lakes Trip
- Package #9 - Early summer special- Sightseeing (May 25 to June 25)
- Package #10 - Fall Special-Tundra Wildlife Excursion
- Package #11 - Unguided River Float
- Custom Packages
- Family Packages
- Budget Packages